When looking for the best printers, you shouldn’t just take the printer specifications into consideration. You should also check which printers use the least expensive ink cartridges. This is because, no matter how affordable the printer is, if the printer cartridge it uses is expensive, then you’ll end up spending more on ink cartridges than you did on your printer! Research, compare and read reviews to make sure that you buy the best printers that use inexpensive cartridges. Here’s a list of the best printers that use the least expensive printer cartridges, so you know what to choose. If you would like to learn more about this, please check out crystal.
1. The Epson NX Series (NX100, NX200, NX300). The NX series, which was launched last year, is a line of affordable printers perfect for the budget-conscious consumer. Each printer boasts of exemplary performance and uses high capacity printer cartridges that print beautiful images in full-color. These printers also feature four individual ink cartridges, so you only replace the cartridge you need. All three printers also feature scanning and copying capabilities that make it perfect for home office use.
2. The Canon PIXMA MX850. This all-in-one printer is considered one of the best printers of 2008 since it can print borderless photos, scan, copy and even fax directly from your computer. Its five-ink system uses four dye-based inks and a black pigment-based ink.
3. The Epson CX7450. The Epson CX450 is a wireless multi-function printer that allows you to print, fax, scan and copy from anywhere in your home or office. This inkjet printer can even produce borderless prints while working at speeds of up to 28ppm. This printer can also use generic ink cartridges with no flaws or no problems; this means, of course bigger savings for you.
4. The HP C4599. This is another all-in-one printer that can run on affordable printer cartridges. The HP C4599 is a scanner, copier and printer that is perfect as a home office printer. It can also connect to your home network for wireless printing. It’s wi-fi capabilities even allow you to print from two computers at the same time. Undoubtedly, the HP is in the list of best printers that offer affordable cartridge options.
5. The Kodak ESP 7. Kodak printers have been very popular because of their inexpensive ink cartridges. The Kodak ESP 7 is one of the more recent models of all-in-one printers launched last year. This nifty printer lets you scan, print and copy anywhere in your home or office via wireless connectivity.